The MV Wilhelm Gustloff was a German KdF flagship during 1937-1945 constructed by the Blohm & Voss shipyards. It sank after being torpedoed by the Soviet submarine S-13 on 30 January 1945. The ship was named after Wilhelm Gustloff the assassinated German leader of the Swiss Nazi party. It was requisitioned into the Kriegsmarine (German Navy) on 1 September 1939 and served as a hospital ship in 1939 and 1940.
Builder of the MV Wilhelm Gustloff is Blohm + Voss.