RMS Carinthia was an ocean liner built in 1956 as one of the four Saxonia class ships. She sailed for Cunard Line from her completion until 1968 when she was sold to for Sitmar Line rebuilt into a full-time cruise ship and renamed SS Fairsea. She sailed with Sitmar until 1988 when Sitmar was sold to P&O. She was renamed SS Fair Princess and sailed for Princess Cruises and P&O Cruises until 2000. She was then sold to China Sea Cruises and renamed SS China Sea Discovery.
Builders of the RMS Carinthia (1956) are Clydebank, John Brown & Company and Scotland.